Monday, April 7, 2014

Fcat Struggle...

Heyyyyy It's Mishi Yo! Ima talk about the worst thing ever invented! Fcat... Probably the most annoying time of the freaking year. Probably the only time i will ever study! lmfao, I do so bad in tests, doesn't matter how much i study! I just don't work good when I'm timed, and so much stress is on me! Like not just fcat but every test ever invented. When i read the first question I'm like:
I end up changing my answer from something to another, but at the end my first choice was right! Like why does my mind do that to me! Like why do you make me change my answer! Ugh...
I hate forgetting that I have a test! Cause then I don't know tf its gonna be about! Like half the time It's about something I had no idea ever existed!
When i see my grade it's like oh, so umm I should have studied, even though i will never study! 
But anyway Fcat is stupid, and not worth my time, i rather eat and watch netflix! :)
But ima try to pass fcat, if my mind doesn't F up! Lol 
Well That's it for today bye dudes! Ill be back, promise!
See what i did there!

No comments:

Post a Comment