Friday, April 4, 2014

The Future...

Heyyyy... It's Mishi yo! Ima tell you whats gonna happen in the future. Well Im horible at keeping a conversation going. The plan is to do a vlog when i can, there will be a different topic every time. Im ussually the wiered one... yeahhh.. im not normal!
I have like 3 best friends, Nazwalina, Gold fish, and Samaaaaa! 
There like the best people ever! Like we turn uupppppp! 

When I'm with Nazwalina like dont expect us to be quite. Like Sh*t will go down lol! When were grouped together it's like the best!
Gold fish is so freaking sarcastic like it's so funny! I know he wants to laugh, but he holds it in. 
Sammaaaaaa! She's my best friend from NJ! We have so many memories. We would ride together die together! We would ride our penny boards  every where! 
Background info time!!
 Im 13 years old, i love basketball, and Im freaking crazy! Lmfao. Ya'll should all follow me on instagram ;) @xxmishiii16xx 

Ok I gotta go dudes! I'll see ya'll next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment