Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Obsession with Teen Wolf

Heyyyy It's Mishi Yo! We all have weired obsessions, and no i don't mean what you think. I'm talking about, being obsessed with a show, a drink, or like anything. I'm obsessed with Teen Wolf. I can't wait until Teen Wolf starts again. Like omg, I'm obsessed!


Like when people are like, whats so good about Teen Wolf, like b*tch run, sh*ts getting real. Like don't judge me, i have issues. *Spoiler* OMG! When Alison died, i was gonna go jump off a bridge, my life was over!

When you disturb my show, I will sit there staring at you like I'm about to kill you, cause you are wasting my show time! My internet time is being wasted, cause I watch my show on the Internet.

But to finish this off, I'm gonna do you a favor!

You Are Very Welcome! Lmfao, anyway I'll see ya later, bye dudes!






No comments:

Post a Comment